Monday, March 1, 2010

A Sunday High

Each Sunday this month has been an exciting day for me and not only because it's our day to be in worship with God.  It's the day the newspaper has coupons!  Growing up I always loved the Sunday newspaper and going through all the ads, to see what I may have wanted (how selfish I know).  I now get excited to find THE deals.  I am nowhere near as good as some of the women who write blogs about it, but I have a had a blast collecting and trying to save a buck or two.  The last two Sundays have been even more fun, because Annie and I have clipped coupons together while the boys watched the race.  We cut out coupons we know the other person uses, and it will be a sad day when she doesn't get my diaper coupons...haha!!  Adam has supported me and I love that.  He gathers 6 quarters for me each Sunday morning so I can see what steals and deals they have this week!  This past Sunday, I saved 50% of everything I bought.  Now I am still quite particular of the products I like but couponing has helped me branch out and try new things.  I found that we like other brands than our usual Classico pasta sauce and blue diamond nuts.  It has been difficult though to buy something I don't have a coupon for, but sometimes you just got to buy it!!



*LRW*

2 comments:

  1. good for you!! it is alearning process--I don't know what I would do without them now that I use them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so proud of you! It's exciting isn't it?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete