Sunday, January 27, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Last week He was there for me and showed me His sense of humor. A friend prayed this scripture over me on Wednesday AM. Her timing was God’s timing for sure! I needed it by 5:30 that night as I said it over and over again to keep it together. The next morning it was the scripture in Adam and I’s devotional. On Thursday when I opened my YouVersion app to read my morning scriptures I bet you could guess what the scripture of the day was. Oh yep that scripture again. He knows my heart and knows where I am right now. I will forever praise him for His love and understanding of my shortcomings.
Many Blessings *LRW*
Sunday, January 20, 2013
I went to write a post this afternoon and found this saved to our desktop! Thankful November got in the way of living so it never got completed, but here were my last few I got done.
12. I am thankful that my Dad and brothers have welcomed my husband into their lives and treat him like he has always been a part of the family. They don’t hold back on picking on him and Adam gives it right back.
13. Adam has some really influential men in his life I am thankful for! His Daddy, big brother, Devin, and his Papa. I never knew his Grandfather Mr. Elliot but if he was anything like Mr. Pug (Adam’s Dad) I can peg him as a good one! They are strong men with compassionate hearts, great work ethic but also love to put family and fun first when ever possible. Thanks for being a wonderful example for my man!
14. This guy and his love for children! He would do anything for this little one who healed and stole our heart four years ago. He wants to hold them and kiss them and talk baby talk to them. It melts my heart and excites me thinking about what an amazing father he will be one day.
This is as far as I got with a few images uploaded for the rest….haha
Monday, January 14, 2013
-Went to a Christmas Christmas, The Little Match Girl play with a girlfriend.
- Had a ornament crafting day with our niece Annabelle! So much fun and hope to make it a tradition.
- Had a laid back Christmas Day with a four wheeler ride with my man!
- My class did the December program which was a blast for them!
- Got to visit with my best friend from high school. We had a sleep over at her house just like old times.
- Instead do a cookie swap we did a favorites thing exchange which was so much fun. I have loved my Freexe-it hairspray!!!
- We also decorated a gingerbread house with Annie and AB which was so much fun but have no pictures of.
The new activities along with the old traditions kept us busy with family and friends. We are so thankful for the most important gift Jesus! He has blessed us and has so many wonderful thing s planned for us this year!