There were many firsts this busy Christmas season...
-Went to a Christmas Christmas, The Little Match Girl play with a girlfriend.
- Had a ornament crafting day with our niece Annabelle! So much fun and hope to make it a tradition.
- Had a laid back Christmas Day with a four wheeler ride with my man!
- My class did the December program which was a blast for them!
- Got to visit with my best friend from high school. We had a sleep over at her house just like old times.
- Instead do a cookie swap we did a favorites thing exchange which was so much fun. I have loved my Freexe-it hairspray!!!
- We also decorated a gingerbread house with Annie and AB which was so much fun but have no pictures of.
The new activities along with the old traditions kept us busy with family and friends. We are so thankful for the most important gift Jesus! He has blessed us and has so many wonderful thing s planned for us this year!