Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Birthday Girl

God knew He needed to put a women in my path that would smile, laugh, and cry with me. That person is Annie whom by logistics is my sister-in- law but is so much more. She has been my guide, supporter, friend, and sister as I found my footing in this town and in Adam's family. It is her birthday today and a year ago on our wedding day was so selfless she want no such recognition. We celebrated her birthday on Friday and sort of last night if we had candles at Blue Run, but I didn't get to give her the official birthday hug! We love you Annie! Happy Sunday Birthday, and hopefully Happy Monday Birthday if your gift gets here...haha!

Happy Birthday Annie!

*LRW*

3 comments:

  1. How sweet... thanks so much!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie falls among the most unique people I know. She has always been unselfish, caring and germ-a-phobic. She’s the kind of person any one would like to call friend... You are lucky to have her as a special friend and sister in law.

    I am excited about following your post on marriage, family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good picture of you four! I clicked on it to enlarge and it makes it even better! :)

    ReplyDelete