Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Mirabella Photo Shoot

Was down in Tampa for a few days last week for a bit of family time.  I never pulled out the camera until the last night when we were out to dinner!  So here is our montage of pictures at the restaurant.  Matt is only a few months from getting his license  so he drove us around each day.  We jammed out to music in the car and sang the songs when we didn’t have the radio which was the most hilarious memory.  

DSC_0037DSC_0042DSC_0046DSC_0044

Looking forward to a mother/daughter trip to Charleston in a few weeks!

I also got a chance to visit with my grandparents for a few hours which was so wonderful to catch up with them.  My granddaddy enjoys building things and has an amazing wood working shop at his house.  He made a few of these mirrors for different family members.  I got one…I just have to find a wall space it looks good on. 

IMAG0943

*LRW*

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cool mirror! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mirror! :) Tried to post this comment a few days ago but my computer wouldn't let me!
    Hope VBS went well :)

    ReplyDelete