Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Silly Thanks


A few weeks ago the Williston Pioneer Sun ran an ad asking for people to submit what they are thankful for. They ask that they not say the usual about family and friends, etc. So here is my silly/random list of things I am thankful for.


1. DVR/TIVO

2. my teasing comb (Thanks Annie)

3. a dishwasher (I don't know why they make things that are not dishwasher safe)

4. keyless entry alarm, which has helped me find my car many of times

5. my spiderman bookmark that Adam cut me out of the taco box

6. my secret stash of chocolate in my filing cabinet at school

7. a car vent that heats my toes in the winter

8. my "Pandora" braclet that is full of amazing memories

9. Sprite

10. the invention of the bath pillow


What is a silly thing you are thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving to all!


*LRW*

No comments:

Post a Comment