Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys

Go Dale Jr!

NASCAR was a foreign term before I met Adam, and now it is a part of our life from February 7th until November 22nd. Most Sunday afternoons, not all begin with "Gentlemen start your engines!" At first I was hesitant, but it has created many wonderful memories with family. Everyone in the family has a different race car driver they cheer for, and let me tell you it has created strife a time or two. Whether Dale Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, or Kyle Bush win it has been a time that brings our family together in fellowship and that is something to be happy about. I also enjoy it, because watching the race usually involves food and the race always begins with a prayer. Not many sports begin with thanking God for the blessings that are already in their life and I think that is so important to do. Jr. didn't win today but it was fun to cheer him on with great family. Thanks for spending a great Sunday with us William and Stephanie! Here is Adam and his cousin William in their custom MADE FOR EACH OTHER Dale Jr. shirts.

William and Adam making "The 88"




*LRW*

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot those two are! As for Nascar, I am still trying to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute in their matching shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they like Dale, Jr.!!! And...I'll go ahead and admit to all of blog land...I kind of like Nascar! (shhhh...don't tell my husband).

    ReplyDelete