Friday, June 24, 2011

Many Blessings

Last years birthday festivities were the biggest and best celebration yet other than my 21st birthday...haha!  This year it was so relax and really enjoyable.  Adam was ready to do birthday presents as soon as we woke up.  He was excited which of course got me excited!  I ask for a pair of new Sperry’s and a surprise.  Boy did he not disappoint he surprised me with a new gorgeous Coach purse!  I am in love.    IMAG0893

It’s she a beauty!

Adam took me out to breakfast to Sisters which we had been wanting to try for sometime now.  We are creatures of habit and ordered our usual Belgium waffle for Adam and banana pancakes for me.  They were delicious but the best thing about breakfast was the entertainment.  We sat on the patio and right outside on the street was a farmers market full of shoppers and families out for a morning of fun.  

IMAG0890

We ran some errands and had a lazy afternoon at the pool with that included our pool buddy Lulu!

P1010092P1010084P1010087P1010090

Then it was off to birthday dinner at our favorite pizza joint Blue Highway Pizza!  The apps, salads and pizza were delightful as always.  We ordered three different pizzas and all shared while Jimbo really analyzed and rated each pizza for what he liked and didn’t like…haha!    We did however save room for some delightful Betty Cake!! 

P1010082

Jimbo and Torie

P1010078

Annie and Devin

P1010079

Mark and Adam

P1010077

My hunny and Me

It was a great day to be with family and friends!  I am so grateful to have such amazing family and friends who took time to celebrate me!  A special thanks to my mom for coming up from Tampa to celebrate with lunch at BJ’s on Friday!

I am so excited because I get to see them all this weekend too!  The whole Mirabella crew!  Have a fantastic weekend! 

*LRW*

1 comment: