Monday, May 3, 2010

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Adam Whitehurst

Those words were said 730 days ago! I can't believe it...2 years!!!! I could not have been blessed with a more perfect man for me. He puts up with the "Joanne" in me, loves and laughs at the dork in me, helped me have a closer relationship with God, and is my best friend no matter what is going on around us. He also SPOILS me...what more could a girl want other than diamonds, chocolate, and flowers. He nailed it...




I love you Adam!!


*LRW*

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Ours is right around the corner too...time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Thats so exciting! Can't believe its been two years! Wish you guys the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to y'all! The cross is beautiful. Adam did so good. Hope you had a fun weekend on Amelia Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 730 days sounds SO long!!!! Cant believe its already been 2 years!

    ReplyDelete