Sunday, October 16, 2011

Too Much Fun Part 2

Right before school started for the second year in a row we went to the mountains with Adam’s dads family.  It was so fun and we had beautiful weather!

August 20115

Thankfully we had DW this year on our rafting trip!  No one fell out this year…ha.August 20117

The flowers and the scenery was amazing as always!  It was a wonderful time with family laughing, eating, and making many memories. August 20116DSC_0293

Then school started and with that life became super busy.  We celebrated the birth of our triplet nephews!  Doesn’t Adam look good hold two of the sweet boys? IMAG1020

Adam was busy with peanuts in September!  It was a great year to be in peanuts!  Rita, Hoyt and I celebrated by hitting up the Peanut Festival.  I saw Willie, our nephew take the crown as baby peanut king which was awesome! September 20111

Gator football!  It has been a rough year so far but we still stand strong behind our gators! September 2011

We said goodbye to 2 cars and hello to one.  Adam and I traded in our cars to get a Chevy Tahoe which I LOVE!!!!IMAG1023DSC_0011IMAG1028

Adam and I both got Christmas in September!  I got a new vacuum and he got a new climber for hunting season.  Thanks mom and dad for our early Christmas gifts!

 P1010878

Last week I had the opportunity to attend a Chonda Peirce Show with 4 wonderful ladies!  We laughed and enjoyed ourselves.  Getting away with people you work with in a non-school setting is so important sometimes.  P1010917

Well that catches me up and now that I don’t feel so behind I may get excited about blogging every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment