Monday, April 4, 2011

Jewelry and Annabelle Love!

 

DSC_0007 (3)

On Thursday we had a girls night at the house.  My friend Danielle is a Premier Jewelry consultant and came over and set up all her jewelry.  We had fun trying everything on,  shopping, and just catching up on our busy lives!  A certain little person had more fun  than all us ladies. It was my sweet niece, Annabelle!  She has become quite the model and loves and I mean LOVES her picture to be taken.  I just can’t choose which pictures to post so excuse me if you think there are too many.  I just love her to pieces and am so glad I get to be her Aunt Nen!

 DSC_0002 (3)DSC_0006 (3)

 

DSC_0010 (3)DSC_0009 (3)

DSC_0012 (3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you all had a joy-filled weekend!  Any weekend with family and friends is joy-filled in our house.

*LRW*

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of Annabelle! I love the ones of her cheesing all big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had SUCH a good time getting together with you girls!! Annabelle is just the sweetest thing (other than my Cori Belle :) I was so glad she could be there to try on jewelry with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete