Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Blessings

As I sit on my front porch engrossed in my new Daniel bible study with Beth Moore I couldn’t stop to take in all my surroundings.  In the world we live in there is so much that entices our senses but what is most beautiful is the life that is right around us.  Solitude is what I would describe these moments as.  I am reading my bible and can hear the birds singing sweet songs that spring is on its way, the leaves blowing gracefully in the wind, and the songs of Pandora radio in the background reminding me that my hub is not far way.  I can feel the breeze on my unpolished toes and the warmth of the coming day on my shoulders.  I can see the green of spring beginning to emerge and the crystal clear sky inviting me to partake in an amazing day. 

I feel blessed that I can sit here and practice my faith! I feel a sense of belonging to know I will be praising our God with my fellow Christian family shortly.  I feel joy thinking about spending the day with the chance to share the love of God with family!

What are your Sunday blessing?

*Blessings, LRW*

No comments:

Post a Comment