Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful November

Lots of friends are posting daily what they are thankful for this November.  I am documenting here and weekly instead of daily. 

 

1. First and foremost I am thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ!  He knows my faults and failures (there are many) but He is also my biggest cheerleader when I am doing things right.  He knows my heart and is constantly working and perfecting me and for that I will forever praise his name!   IMG_0183

 

2. God gave me a man that completed me and I never knew your love for you husband could get more intense but it does.  Adam and I are coming up on 5 years of marriage and I can’t help but feel blessed beyond measure to have him.  He is the most caring, loving, funny, silly, hardest working, fun having man I could have ever found.  He pushes me to be better and hugs me when I need it, my walk in life wouldn’t have been complete with out him by my side. 

IMG_0175 IMG_2349 IMG_1980  

3.   Family…mine and his and what is his is now mine and that I am thankful.  Both our families are intense in their own ways and I love that about them.  They bring so much adventure, laughter, love and support in all that we do together.  Life is just so much sweeter when memories are made with the people you cherish most. IMG_0263IMG_2322IMG_0262IMG_2784 IMG_3009

4. Being an Aunt to nieces is probably one of my most favorite things!  You can ask them I can literally eat the sweetness off of them.  I have been blessed to be a part of so many of their milestones and I look forward to them becoming young women and little ladies!  IMG_0041 IMG_3038IMG_1955IMG_0061   IMG_0146   

Many blessing this week!

*LRW*

No comments:

Post a Comment